Friday, February 6, 2015

I'm giving you $10 and a way to save on cleaning products





Have you tried ePantry?  I recently tried it because they offer Mrs. Meyers products and I have wanted to try them.  They are much cheaper through ePantry than my local stores. They also offer the Method brand, Seventh Generation, Yes To, Tom's of Maine and more.  They offer hair care, face care, oral care, baby care and more. 

I purchased several items in different scents of Mrs Meyers to try.  So far, I love all the scents but my favorite is lavender.  In my next shipment I will be getting geranium. I can't wait to smell it!  Plus, with Mrs Meyers products I can feel confident my kids aren't breathing in harsh chemicals, which for me, is a BIG plus!!

If you want to give them a try - use this link ePantry  and get $10 off your first order.  Let me know what you think!!

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment