Thursday, May 3, 2012

31 Days of Prayer for Our Husbands - Day 3





Lord, I pray that my husband will learn how to relax in you and in his greatest times of stress, find joy and peace in his relationship with you.  I pray that he will submit his schedule and finances to you.

"...Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the Lord is your strength!" Nehemiah 8:10


" A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a persons strength" Proverbs 17:22


"You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever" Psalm 16:11



Idea for today: Offer to do something he likes to do like watch a football game, go fishing, play golf...something fun! Better yet, just schedule it and ask him out on a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment