Monday, May 28, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Husband - Day 28



Lord, I pray that my husband will serve you and others with pure motives. I pray that he will obey You from his heart and glorify Him in everything.

"The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted He will show you a way  out so that you can endure." I Corinthians 10:13


"Anyone who wants to do that will of God will know whether my teaching is from God or is merely my own. Those who speak for themselves, want to glory only for themselves, but a person who seeks to honor the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies." John 7:17-18


"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you are working for the Lord rather than people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward and that the Master you are serving is Christ." Colossians  3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment