Saturday, May 5, 2012

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands - Day 5



Lord, I pray my husband will be faithful to his wedding vows.  God I pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you and as a picture of Christ's love for the Church.

"Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable?" Proverbs 20:6


"This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one" Genesis 2:24


Idea for today: Starting today and for the rest of this series, practice saying only uplifting things to your husband.  If something negative creeps up and you feel you are about to say it...walk away and take a breath.

**Just a little note - These ideas I offer are things I have done that have made a difference in my own marriage.  I have seen how positively they affect your relationship. I am praying for each of you as we go through this together.  I know God will bless each one of you in  your life and relationship.  This is a wonderful investment in our husbands.  It is amazing how much deeper you can love someone when you pray for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment