Monday, May 21, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Husbands - Day 21


Lord, I pray my husband will be a good father - disciplining his children wisely and loving them unconditionally.  If he is not a father, I pray he will find a young man to mentor in things of the Lord.

"Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes form the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

"Fathers, do not aggravate your children or they will become discouraged" Colossians 3:21

"Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus. You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to opass them on to others." 2 Timothy 2:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment