Thursday, May 10, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Husbands - Day 10


Lord, I pray my husband will have a humble, teachable spirit and a servant's heart before you.  I pray he will listen to you, God and desire to do your will.

"The fear of the Lord teaches wisdom and humility precedes honor" Proverbs 15:33


"Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart:" Ephesians 6:6



Idea for today: Have a humble, teachable heart and spirit with your hubby. I can testify that this change in your own spirit will produce a wonderful dynamic within your relationship with your husband but also with Christ.  It is often hard to allow ourselves to be vulnerable.  I have learned that in that vulnerability - especially with my hubby- is one of the greatest places I can be and brings so many wonderful rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment