Tuesday, May 15, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Husbands - Day 15



Lord, I pray that my husband will choose healthy, God honoring activities.  I pray he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies but that he will expereince freedom in holiness as he yields to your Spirit's control.

"You say "I am allowed to do anything", but not everything is good for you. And even though "I am allowed to do anything", I must not become a slave to anything."  I Corinthians 6:12

"Soldiers don't get tied up in the affairs of civillian life, for then they cannot please the officer who enlisted them." 2 Timothy 2:4

"Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body" I Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment